Parenting Magic (23rd July 10am to 1pm)
- Inability to focus & concentrate in school
- Fear of exams
- Fear of going to school
- Fear of learning
- Lack of creativity
- Low self-esteem & lack of confidence
- Lack of motivation to perform in sports
- Peer pressure
- Anxiety & stress
- Aggression & temper tantrums
- Rebellious & disrespectful behaviour
- Sibling rivalry
- Bed-wetting & nail-biting
- Sleeping issues & nightmares
- Unhealthy eating habits
The process allows parents to instil powerful positive beliefs within their child’s mind. This allows the child to view the world from a position of healthy self-esteem, have a positive mindset and a healthy emotional attitude of being able to cope with life, school and deal with their day to day situations in a calm way. Through this, parents can also deal with common childhood issues more effectively. All children will be able to benefit from this process.
What Is The Goulding Process?
The Goulding Process is about developing a child’s emotional resilience, the mind’s firewall, which protects against negative suggestions, much like a firewall in a computer that protects it from external interference and damage.
The Goulding Process
- Empowers parents to help their children to achieve self-confidence and inner strength.
- Empowers parents to give their children positive suggestions to help with general and specific issues in their lives.
- Is a safe, ethical and non-intrusive process suitable for any family and lasts for life.
- Has been used by children’s healthcare professionals for over 30 years.
- Gives parents a second chance to undo the possible harms caused by unkind words they may have said to their children during a busy day.
This breakthrough process was originally developed by Joane Goulding to help her young child, Michelle, who had cerebral palsy and an IQ of approximately 45 as well as speech impairment caused by dyspraxia.
Joane refused to allow Michelle to be sedated and housed in an institution despite Michelle’s unsociable and disruptive behavior. The dream of seeing her daughter live a happy and independent life led her to relentlessly look for alternatives as Joane strongly believed in the power of the mind.
Her dream came true after she developed a process, which was so simple to use, yet, so powerful that she calls it ‘creating miracles’.
- Identify the individual needs of the child
- Understand the Goulding Process - Sleeptalk™ and how it works
- Learn how to communicate with the child and implement positive suggestions while they are asleep without disrupting their sleep
- Implement techniques to improve the child’s emotional resilience to cope with common issues they face
- Understand the impact of words used to communicate with the child
- Implement techniques and processes to replace the child’s negative beliefs with positive and empowering beliefs
This program is specfically for parents and primary care-givers of children aged 18 months to 13 years old. Parents and primary care-givers are to attend the program without their children being present.
Shanti’s zealous passion and fervent interest in the power of the mind has propelled her to pursue a career as a Sleeptalk™ Consultant, Health Coach as well as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist & Instructor.
Having successfully changed the lives of numerous parents and children by assisting them to achieve their goals through the Goulding Process and understanding the subconscious mind, she has come forth to share her knowledge and expertise in order to transform many more lives.
Accredited Goulding SleepTalk™ Consultant (Goulding Institute, Australia)
Certified Health Coach (Institute of Integrative Nutrition, USA)
Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (American Association of Drugless Practitioners, USA)
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (London College of Clinical Hypnosis, UK)
Certified Instructor (National Guild of Hypnotists, USA)
Certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques, UK)
Certified Integral Eye Movement Therapy Practitioner (IEMT, UK)
Certified 5-PATH® Hypnotherapist (Banyan Hypnosis Center, USA)
Certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teacher (Banyan Hypnosis Center, USA)
Diploma in Counselling Psychology (Academy of Certified Counsellors, Singapore)
How Can Parents Get Started?
With The Goulding Process, parents now have an opportunity to shape their child's belief structure. The most valuable gifts any parent can give to their child are courage, self-esteem, confidence and a deep belief that they are unconditionally loved, worthy and are lovable. The child wakes up every morning knowing that "today will be a happy day "regardless of what the day may bring.
It is a half day workshop and parents can choose either the morning or afternoon session. This event registration is for the morning session.
Date: Saturday, 23rd July 2016
Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm
Location: #13-14, Park Mall @ Dhoby Ghaut
For more information, click the link below:
Marketing Booklet (10 MB File)
Article Published in PopClub (Popular Bookstore Magazine)
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- Park Mall @ Dhoby Ghaut
Early Bird (Admits 1 Couple) SOLD OUT $128.00 Standard (Admits 1 Couple) SOLD OUT $148.00
- Venue Address
- 9 Penang Road, #13-14, Singapore 238459 Singapore
Opposite Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
Royal Academy76 Followers